Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fugeddaboutit



I'm going to try to moveon. I posted this the day I got deleted.

I actually tie-dyed my shirt blue, but apparently I got some weak dye because it faded. Some of you might consider that to be a good thing. I happen to love me some tie-dye. Everybody has their unfashionable tendencies, right? I happen to have more than normal; holey underwear (ala MOFM), the occasional flannel, moccasins...I'll stop before I lose you all forever.

Anyway, I have decided to do a Where's Waldo, but with my quirky blogger shirt. I'm going to be going a lot of places this summer, and I plan to take my shirt and take pictures of it in various cool places. Because I owe Steph big-time and because I never thanked her for sending me a Christmas card, which made me so happy I almost peed, but I probably had on holey underwear and didn't want to chance a puddle on the kitchen floor.

7 comments:

  1. I think the Where's Waldo thing is a most excellent idea! I can't wait too see pictures! I did something similar once, but it was with a fake eyeball. Long story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, nelly, i can't believe YOUR BLOG got DELETED. that is a nightmare. i think i would die or, alternately, kill something if that happened to me. poor lindsey. I'll re-direct my link to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you again! I was worried :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! And that is a good idea (the whole "Where's Waldo" thing)...Can't wait to see all the places you takes that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girls! Yes, I am excited about the Where's Waldo shirt trips. Coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy hot stuff Momma, you're smokin! Been a while seeing updated pics of ya, aside from the Cher pics. LOVE the hair!!! And what is with the "quirkyblogger.com" shirt, what's this about?

    Sorry to hear the blog got deleted, hon! That bites! That bites BIG time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's still fucking awesome. Plus? You are so friggin' hawt.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, hit me with your best shot.